Read the most recent reviews for L’AME DU SAGE
- 93 Points — 2018 L’Ame du Sage, Erin Brooks, The Wine Advocate (Dec 2019) – The 2018 L’Ame du Sage is a barrel sample of a Zinfandel field blend from 100-year-old vines aging in 50% new Burgundy barrels. Deep purple-black, it has a lovely nose of white chocolate, raisins, warm dusty earth, vanilla bean, sliced yellow peaches, brambleberry jam and oodles of dried flower perfume. Medium to full-bodied, it’s still primary in the mouth with a firm frame and juicy acidity, finishing long on a peach jam note.
- 90 Points-Wine Enthusiast — Virginie Boone, Wine Enthusiast Wine Buying Guide, May 2016
- 90 Points – 10 Knockout Zinfandels From Napa & Sonoma –Wine Spectator — Tim Fish, Wine Spectator, September 2015
- Blue Reviews EXTRA! 92 Points – The Tasting Panel — Anthony Dias Blue-The Tasting Panel, September-October 2015
- Top Wine Pick — Peg Melnick, Press Democrat, June 10, 2015
- 90 points-Wine Spectator — Wine Spectator New Releases: California, November 15, 2012